Customer Success Manager
Our mission - We want to make large-scale customer data management reliable, fast and simple. We exist to help brands shape meaningful relationships with their customers by better understanding who they are, what they do, and revealing novel insights to personalize experiences at scale.
Who we are - We use engineering to help our customers grow human relationships with their customers. Hull is the first product that helps SaaS companies manage, segment, transform and synchronized customer data across all their services in real-time. Our team of TechStars, HubSpot, Adikteev, Front, eFounders alumni are assembling the technology to do this. We’d love to have you join us.
Your role - We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will lead the post-sales efforts and can build great relationships with our customers while driving value and adoption of our product. You must love working with a (remote) team but also be self-motivated and continuously looking for ways we can improve the customer experience. If you love being an advocate for customers and thrive in multitasking/multi-cultural environment, we want to hear from you.
- Own overall relationship with customer which includes: On-boarding, Increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customer to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals to provide ultimate value.
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Work as a team to build a world class Customer Success department
- Document knowledge to develop, prepare, and nurture customers.
- Guide selected customers through beta-testing integrations
- Write simple scripts to execute custom logic in NodeJS
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Product & Tech)
- Knowledge of customer success practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience supervising others
- Knowledge of technologies such as, IT networking, internet technologies, web servers and cloud computing
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Writing skills to build knowledge bases / wikis
- Experience with NodeJS or willingness to learn
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match (after 12months)
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Our Core Values
We believe that Family is the most important asset one could own; it’s irreplaceable. We strive to ensure that focus is on Immediate Family, the Hull Family, and the Hull Customer Family.
Lead with Trust
We believe in each other. We believe in communicating with candor, transparency, and honesty. No matter what, Trust is the foundation of a strong organization and culture.
We believe in taking action without command. We dare to take risks, we take ownership of our actions, and we analyze our results for the overall mission.
We believe in supporting each other through positivity. We can’t control what happens within the market, product, business, or life, but we can control how we react to it.
Seek elegant solutions
We strive to dig deeper, to really understand the underlying principles behind the problems we face, so we can come up with elegant, beautifully simple solutions that work.