Content Marketing Manager
At the heart of our brand & demand generation strategy is our content. And we're looking for someone to own content at hull from the first touch through the entire customer journey. That's where you come in.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle journey for Hull's target personas and identify opportunities to activate, engage and retain customers with content.
- Gather content needs from different teams & data sources. Keyword research, social & web mentions, industry trends, sales enablement, product marketing, demand generation, partner's news, and so on.
- Create & maintain Hull's information architecture, templates & content standards from low-level API reference documentation through to technical tutorials and landing pages to higher level blog posts.
- Ensure sales, customer success, support & product all have easy access and clear understanding of content, creative, summaries, links & assets.
- Create and maintain a content calendar to ensure we're regularly able to engage our audience, and set predictable timelines for publishing regular & evergreen content.
- Create written, graphical & video content to publish on Hull.io and our partner's properties that match the quality our readers see & expect today
- Hire, manage & edit guest writers, ghost writers, designers, and videographers to deliver our content.
- Create & implement a content distribution strategy, including owning our newsletter, social scheduling, and distribution via other platforms (such as Quora, StackOverflow, developer forums).
- Create & maintain a measurement framework for reporting on content efforts, optimizing existing posts & informing our future strategy.
- BA/BS degree
- Excitement about digital technology
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in writing, content marketing and communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on approach; you dig into problems and use data and creativity to solve them
- Ability to work on a small team handling both strategy and execution plus wearing multiple hats when needed
- Master multi-tasker with A+ project management skills
- Experience with marketing technology and platforms including: marketing automation platforms, Google Analytics, social media listening and monitoring tools, and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with target persona and customer journey development
- Ability to strategize and execute
These skills are considered a plus:
- B2B experience a plus
- CSS/HTML experience a plus
- Background in Data Science, Behavioral Science, AB Testing is a plus
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match (after 12 months)
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks