We want to be the reference system in an industry where there hasn’t historically been one. We are addressing core challenges with real-time data at scale; Data collection, integration, control, and hygiene; Organizing that data through identity resolution, orchestration of data flows. In short, we’re improving the data that’s available to all the other tools in your stack. Our mission is on helping get more value out of vendors and better take advantage of your most precious asset, your data.
Who we are
We use engineering to help our customers grow human relationships with their customers. Hull is the first product that helps SaaS companies manage, segment, transform and synchronize customer data across all their services in realtime. Our team of TechStars, HubSpot, Adikteev, Front, eFounders alumni are assembling the technology to do this. We’d love to have you join us.
You will work closely with our Product and Solutions engineering teams to design, develop and maintain and support our portfolio of connectors with 3rd party services. Integrating new services requires a good understanding of our customers use cases as well as the specificities and limits of the services themselves.
Qualities we look for
We’re a startup! We look for self-motivated individuals who like contributing to and owning problem areas. We have a lot of different languages and frameworks, so the ability to learn quickly is also key.
Your responsibilities will include
- Implement connectors to 3rd party services according to our connectors development guidelines
- Operate connectors in production to continuously optimize their efficiency and performance
- Write and maintain extensive data driven integration tests
- Engage in a constant feedback loops with our Solutions engineering & Product teams as well as directly with customers to evolve the connectors feature sets
- Experience working with APIs and delivering quality software to production
- Experience with Node.js is a big plus
- Fluent communication in English
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- No vacation tracking
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match (after 12 months)
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Our Core Values
We believe that Family is the most important asset one could own; it’s irreplaceable. Work/life balance is a core principle we stand for. We strive to ensure that focus is on Immediate Family, the Hull Family, and the Hull Customer Family.
Lead with Trust
We believe in each other. We believe in communicating with candor, transparency, and honesty. No matter what, Trust is the foundation of a strong organization and culture.
We believe in taking action without command. We dare to take risks, we take ownership of our actions, and we analyze our results for the overall mission.
We believe in supporting each other through positivity. We can’t control what happens within the market, product, business, or life, but we can control how we react to it.
Seek elegant solutions
We strive to dig deeper, to really understand the underlying principles behind the problems we face, so we can come up with elegant, beautifully simple solutions that work.